Alumni Group Leaders,
To help you connect and engage with your fellow Buckeyes, OSUAA has put together new ways to support your groups and the virtual events you’d like to host.
To request virtual support for board meetings and events, please e-mail Jacky Bennett at firstname.lastname@example.org
In the screenshot below, you can see two new prompts to request support for virtual programs.
- Virtual board meetings
- OSUAA staff can host your meeting via our Carmen Zoom tool. They’ll work with you to set up Carmen Zoom, provide your group a link and start the meeting for you. They’ll depart once everyone feels comfortable with the technology.
- Virtual engagement events
- If your event will be an engagement opportunity, you can request consultation from our OSUAA Events team. They’ll help with logistics and tips.
Audio/video conferencing tool reimbursement
- OSUAA will reimburse Scarlet and Gray groups for
their subscription to a video conferencing service
- Your group will be reimbursed your monthly charge as part of the eligible 10 board meetings for Scarlet and Gray groups
- More information can be found in the “Remote conferencing options for clubs and societies” document here.
Virtual event ideas
- The “Virtual events and engagement opportunities” document for great group ideas
- The “How can my group do a virtual event?” document for helpful steps on event execution
OSUAA audio/video conferencing trainings
- OSUAA staff will provide trainings on how to be a host or participant for a Zoom or Skype meeting.
- If you’re interested in training, please let your REO or Society Liaison know.
Virtual Event Hosting Tips
- Check out the “Tips for hosting virtual board meetings” to learn more about succeeding as a virtual event host.